Translate

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Cashew Mayo (DF, GF)





This is Day 4 of my Daniel Fast.

I wanted to try a cashew mayo recipe to use with some of the things I plan on making while on the Daniel Fast.  I did not put the garlic salt and onion powder in because I wanted to use it on a fruit salad.  If using it for a mock tuna salad or mock egg salad, I think the garlic salt and onion powder would be good.


This is adapted from this recipe.






Ingredients:
1 cup raw cashews, soaked for at least 2 hours and drained
1/2 cup water
1/8 tsp pepper
1/4 cup lemon juice
3 dates
1/2 tsp garlic salt (optional)
1 tsp onion powder (optional)

Directions:

Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.  

Store in an airtight jar in the fridge for up to 3-4 weeks. 




My favorite food processor is the
  KitchenAid  7-Cup Food Processor

For blenders, I use both the  Vitamix Blender and Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender

Part of the Daniel Fast is praising God.....SO......

Praise God for he is:
deliverer, divine, Deity, Daddy, defender

No speech or words are used, no sound is heard;
Psalm 19:3 (GNT)



No comments :

Post a Comment

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!