Translate

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Lentil Stew (DF, GF)


  I LOVE a good, flavorful Lentil soup !

Adapted from this recipe



Ingredients:
1 onion, chopped
4 stalks celery, chopped
1 16-oz package frozen carrots
1 16-oz package frozen spinach
2 8-oz cans tomato sauce
1 Tbsp minced jar garlic
1 and 1/2 cup dry lentils, rinsed (I use Goya Lentils )
1 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp ground coriander
1/2 tsp salt (I used celery salt)
1/4 tsp black pepper
4 cups of broth or water


Directions:
Put everything in a crockpot and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until done.



No, the Lord is all I need.  He takes care of me. 
Psalm  16:5 (NCV)

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for sharing this, it looks so yummy and warming. I just followed your group board "A Taste of Vegan". I was wondering if I can join your group board? I have a frugal blog called The Frugal Convert and post vegan recipes from time to time. Thanks for considering me in advance.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!